red button flowers



I don't know how many of you might like this, but I wanted to do something mixed and something that didn't need that much detail attention - I have a problem with that because I'm rarely patient with my drawings and paintings - so I adapted to my needs and made this beautiful painting. I finally got back to using oil tempera thanks to someone dear to me, who bought me them. So thank you, Phantom!

Red is something that always puts me on a good mood. Makes my blood flow, and I also chose red buttons to empathize that.
Made on cardboard size 33,5 with 28,5 cm, using oil tempera and cute red buttons that I applied using glue.
______________________

Nu stiu carora dintre voi o sa le placa compozitia aceasta, dar am vrut sa fac ceva mixt si ceva care sa nu imi solicite atentia pentru detaliu - am o problema uneori, pentru ca foarte rar am rabdare sa pictez sau sa desenez in detaliu - asa ca m-am adaptat nevoii mele si am facut acest tablou minunat. In sfarsit am reinceput sa folosesc tempera in ulei, multumita cuiva drag mie, care le-a achizitionat pentru mine. Asa ca, multumesc Phantom!

Rosul e culoarea care intotdeauna ma inveseleste. Imi face sangele sa circule si de aceea am ales ca si nasturii sa fie tot rosii.
Compozitie pe carton de marime 33,5 si 28,5 cm, cu tempera in ulei si naturi aplicati cu lipici.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu