schetsblock finished

  


This was one of things on my "to do list", finish the schetsblock until the end of the year. I guess I'm around three month earlier, but it's still something I'm very proud of. Small things, but in the end, I love drawing. It contains some work I haven't put around here, like the watercolor of my dog. Also it has the "Strawberry shortcakes" painting, which is from a movie I liked and also I used it as picture for my credit card.

I've got a new schetsblock, and I hope to have some inspiration soon, so I can start working on that also.
_____________________

Acesta era unul din lucrurile care mi le doream, sa termin caietul de schite pana la sfarsitul anului. Se pare ca sunt cu trei luni mai devreme in terminarea colilor, si ma mandresc cu asta. Lucruri marunte, dar in final, imi place sa desenez. Contine si lucrari pe care nu le-am afisat niciunde, precum acuarela cu catelul meu. Dar are si acuarela cu "Strawberry shortcakes", inspirata din filmul cu acelasi nume, si pe care am folosit-o ca poza pentru cardul de credit.
Am un nou caiet de schite acum, si sper sa am inspiratie cat de curand, pentru a-l incepe si pe acesta.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu