doodles



Just some doodles I made on that vintage gift wrapping paper. They're small drawings, half of A4 in size, made with black markers. I made another two, but those aren't this alright so I kept them aside for my personal use for the other blog.
_____________

Doar niste mazgalituri pe hartie veche pentru cadouri. Sunt desene mici, cam de jumatatea lui A4 in marime, facute cu marker negru. Am mai facut inca doua, dar acelea nu sunt asa reusite, deci le voi pastra pentru uz personal, pe celalalt blog.

2 comentarii:

  1. The owl is cute, but i especially like the balerina ^^ you made it look like the wraping paper itself too was a drawing <3 i like these little doodles of yours, keep'em up!

    Kissu & Hagu <3<3<3 >:D< :-*:-*:-*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thanks, I hope to get inspired soon so I can make more!
    kisses&hugs! >:D< :*:*:*:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere