lonely butterfly



I made this using a stamp from my grandfather's collection (again), mainly because I liked how the leaves looked. The green from the small stamp was more vivid, mine is...mixed too much, but I still love how it came out. I used crayon to give the details on the leaves and then green markers for the leaves. The butterfly is done with black liner and then colored markers. Composition on A4 paper.
___________________

Am facut compozitia folosindu-ma (iar) de un timbru din colectia bunicului meu, in special pentru ca mi-au placut cum aratau frunzele. Verdele din poza timbrului era mai vivid, verdele meu este...amestecat prea mult, dar totusi imi place cum a iesit. Am folosit creion pentru detaliile frunzelor, apoi markere verzi pentru frunze. Fluturele este facut cu black liner si apoi colorat cu carioci. Compozitie pe coala A4.

3 comentarii:

  1. The butterfly looks so real like it's preparing to fly away any second O.O and the leafs look amazingly detailed! You did great! Those stamps are good reference!

    Kissu & Hagus for youuuu >:D<:-*:-*:-*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Yeah, I still have some stamps left for new ideas :)) thanks, I'm glad you like it! Kisses&hugs! :*:*:* >:D<

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. The colours look really cute. Nice drawing! ^^

    >:D< :*:*:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere